sport specific strength + control + proprioception programs
Assessment of acute sporting injuries -
Synthetic + waterproof casts available for upper & lower limbs
Treatment for people of all ages
Neck & shoulder pain -
Dry needling + muscle energy techniques
Referral for imaging: MRI + x-
Management of return to training & playing: return to run programs
Narrabeen Sports Medicine Centre Est. 1984
Synthetic casts + splints + slings+ Ice N Easy + walking boots……
Since 1984, The Sports Physio Clinic has been helping people with injuries related to exercise, sport & work. As physiotherapists, we are trained and qualified to assess, diagnose and begin management of your injury.
You do not need to wait to see us, you can call immediately and have an assessment ASAP. You do not require a referral to visit our clinics.
If we are fully booked, we will try and fit you in for an emergency “assessment only” consultation, or put you on our cancellation list to be seen as soon as possible.
Please let the receptionist know if it is an emergency or an acute (just happened) injury.
What can you expect when you see a physio?
A thorough history & examination enables the physiotherapist to make an accurate diagnosis & start the most appropriate treatment as soon as possible. We will talk to about the history of your injury, general health and family history.
To get the full picture, we may write you a referral for an x-
When you meet our physiotherapists, you will receive injury management guided by the latest evidence based research together with the practitioner’s experience. Treatment is exercise-
Whether you are returning to work, surfing or running a marathon -
Injury prevention is a large part of what we do. We provide screening for athletes in “pre-
Affiliations, appointments & memberships
Alice joined our team in 2017. She is working at both West Pymble & Narrabeen clinics.
We recently asked Alice some other questions to get to know her a bit better…..
1. Where were you born? Tamworth NSW
2. Where did you study physio? University of Sydney
3. Favourite sport to watch? Netball & Rugby Union
4. Best moment being involved in sport so far? Working with NSW at the National Netball Championships for the past 2 years -
5. Who has influenced you the most in your Sports Physio career so far? I've learned so much from all the different physios I've worked with, it's too hard to pick just one! It's so interesting seeing how others approach their job and adapting that to your own style. I also love getting to know my teams and riding the highs and lows with them -
6. Your sporting hero? Roger Federer or Julie Corletto
Alice is currently available at Narrabeen Wednesday & Friday and West Pymble on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Please call 9981 4099 for more information.
Meet a staff member -
Follow us today!